Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2009

WHOLE STOMACH FISH!!!! >.<

ohh... it's being a while.... hey tak keh ho........... paiseh arr... soli soli. By the way tell ya, today is my 1st day eat so many fishes in 1 day, with a fish friend and fish egg hunter..xD.

No la, it's sushi king la, really sua pa lao... it's my 1st time go there... coz i not really like fish... but finally i ate almost RM30...=.= ..ehhh 不错勒。。。....

A lot of KIND of fish swim in my stomach now:

Duno what name... i know open mouth and eat only.



Also donoo what name...i know got tail but cannot eat the tail only...=.=



Also donno what name........................eat eat eat!!!



I know this!! INARI BURGER!!! correct ka? sounds like Kenari....




KENARI BURGER!!!



Hehehe... =D Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Fathurrahman Lananan said...

i love the kenari burger!!

Cibai kia said...

lan ar u.. go sushi king no arjak me... choi la..